Architects, Builders & Interior Designers
Eastek can take care of home automation and commercial technology solutions so you can get on with what you do best!
Automation and technology projects can be complex, so it makes sense to call on the experience and knowledge of a specialised service provider. Engaging a home automation designer or integration engineer is no different to engaging a kitchen designer, landscape architect or other design professional.
Eastek has been designing and installing automated environments for home and business clients in Hawke’s Bay and around New Zealand since 1994. We have created technology solutions for a range of intelligent environments – from relatively simple to extremely sophisticated.
The evolution of the smart home and office
These days electronic and communications technology influences almost every aspect of the home and business environment. Smart technology is increasingly common in new homes and major home renovations – especially at the top end of the market. Office environments have an increasing need for specialised data, communication and presentation solutions.
If you’re an architect, builder or interior designer you’ve probably got your hands full providing your core services. You can’t be an expert at everything, and keeping abreast of rapidly changing technology can be a challenge.
Your technology integration partner
Eastek is a trusted resource you can rely on when your project requires automation and technology integration. You can turn over all the electrical and home automation components of your projects to us.
Eastek offers a one-stop for smart home automation solutions. We can take care of everything:
- Explain home automation and systems integration to you and your clients in plain English
- Give you a hands-on test-drive in our interactive showroom
- Listen to the brief, then contribute ideas and develop solutions
- Design, engineer and document systems
- Ensure that automation systems blend seamlessly with the home design
- Project manage the installation of wiring and infrastructure
- Programme and commission the installed system
- Fully train for the operation of the system
- Follow up for servicing and maintenance
You might have a project that requires home automation on your desk right now. Or perhaps you’d just like to learn more about how you can benefit from working with us.
Either way, let’s talk about how we can create a profitable partnership.